- ssh to ipad
- rename the downloaded file to their real filename
- create soft link to the files
- using bash to scp those files to pc
- dont like to physicall reach my arm to connect ipad to pc
- It’s normal to think like that way when you are used to copying file that way
- some excerse to deal with ‘real’ problem
- ‘beause I can’
- no itunes in my pc, it’s ubuntu, even though I can manage to install itunes, Its usage is beyoung my comprehens, just to copying files to pc to have a big software on my pc?! That is a waste!
what you need
- a linux OS or a ssh tool just to ssh into ipad
- so a jailbroken ipad and open-ssh ready
- some basic bash knowledge,to batch scp to pc,simple enough, just put all command in a file
- a little more advanced vim skill to batch rename
- a little linux skill, link
ln a b ,to save some space and avoid some destruction
- be geeky
OR you can have a boyfriend like me to do all the dirty work for you, Dont you dare treat me like “you are a good guy”!!!
bc dc 逆波兰表达式 4 5 + p 9
CS:APP hello.c hello.i(cpp) hello.s(ccl) hello.o(as) hello(ld)
There are no comments on this post.